Did We Help You Today?
Calculating interest rates is boring, and the reason that 78% of lawyers leave the profession (that fact may or may not be made up). Help out your fellow lawyers, and tell them about NetLaw.Share Via Email
NetLaw is an Australian company based in Melbourne.
We maintain up-to-date interest rates by monitoring the government sites that publish court interest rates.
- Vic Penalty Interest. http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/home/fines+and+penalties/fines/penalty+interest+rates
- VIC Cash Rate http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/cash-rate/
- NSW Court. http://www.localcourt.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/Practice_procedure/interest_rates.aspx
- QLD Pre and Post-Judgment. http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/courts-calculator/interest-rates
- Australia Family Court. http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/rules-and-legislation/rate-of-interest/
- Federal Court. https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/forms-and-fees/interest-rates
- ACT Magistrates Court. https://www.courts.act.gov.au/magistrates/o/fines_fees_and_costs/pre-_and_post-_judgment_interest_rates
- ACT Supreme Court. https://www.courts.act.gov.au/supreme/fees,-fines-and-costs/sc-costs/pre-and-post-interest-rates
- TAS Supreme Court. https://www.legislation.tas.gov.au/view/html/inforce/current/sr-2000-008#GS5A@EN
If any of our calculations are out of date or need correcting, Click Here to let us know.